Big Mouth Promotions (“The Company”)
The Company understand that its customers and web site visitors care about how personal information is gathered and used. We appreciate that you trust us to act carefully and responsibly with your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Company does not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. The Company may ask you to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, company, and address when:
· you register to receive information from the Company and its affiliates.
· you send questions, comments, or other messages to the Company.
· you request specific information, materials, or warranty service.
· you participate in surveys, promotions, premiums, or contests.
The Company may use your personally identifiable information to:
· register you in programs;
· create and maintain accounts;
· provide you with information related to your account and your purchases;
· respond to your messages, questions and requests;
· better understand your needs and interests;
· improve our products and services; and
· otherwise fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
The Company and its licensees and affiliates may also use your personally identifiable information to send you (via regular or electronic mail) special offers and product information that may be of interest to you. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to such promotional messages when you provide personal information to us online and when we send promotional messages addressed directly to you.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Company website is not targeted at children. The Company does not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If we determine that we have unintentionally collected personally identifiable information from an individual under the age of 13, we will delete it from our database and will not use or share the information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The personally identifiable information that you provide to the Company will not be sold or shared with others outside of the Company except under the following limited circumstances:
· the information is shared in aggregate, non-personal form (such as a collection of visitor demographic statistics).
· the third party assists the Company in the processing of orders and the delivery of products or services to you.
· you specifically authorize the Company to share your personal information with the third party.
· it is necessary or advisable to verify information that you provide to the Company.
· it is in connection with an audit of the Company.
· The Company believes that it is required to do so by applicable law or regulation, or that it is otherwise necessary or advisable to ensure the safety, health, or life of people or property.
· it is to assist the Company in sending messages regarding products and services that it or a third party offers that may be of interest to you.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Company automatically collects and stores certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit its web site. This information may include your number of login attempts, the domain name from which you access the Internet, your browser type, the date and time that you accessed this site, the length of site visits, the Internet address of any website from which you linked directly to this site, and the particular items or pages that you viewed or downloaded during your visit. From time to time, the Company will also ask you to provide other anonymous demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests.
The Company uses non-personally identifiable information in any way that it determines is useful to it, including to maintain and improve the quality of its products and services and to offer information and promotions.
COOKIES. A “cookie” is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a site like the Stormtech web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the site administrator may identify your computer and passively track its activities on the site. If your browser accepts “cookies,” the Company may use both persistent and session ID cookies to determine if you are a repeat or new visitor; to understand how many different visitors come to this site; to personalize your information on future visits; to offer you information that is appropriate to your demographics interests, and preferences; to monitor and improve its services to you; and to facilitate your shopping session. You can usually modify your browser to decline cookies at your preference, however, declining cookies may limit your ability to receive the benefit of all of the features of this site.
SECURITY. Your personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers in a controlled environment, reasonably protected from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or disclosure. Although the Company strives to secure your personally identifiable information with the same degree of care that it secures its own confidential information, there can be no assurances that your information will remain confidential. Storage and processing may take place in Canada or in any other country where the Company or its affiliates maintain facilities. By using the Company web site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.